If you’re ever been caught between “What?” “Huh?” and “Are you serious?,” you were probably talking to a woman. As beautiful, majestic, yet caring creatures, the pride is in being a great mystery that, in a woman’s opinion, shouldn’t be that hard to solve. Often, There are times when the honest answer may be the wrong answer and meaning what she says is really that. Here’s how to decode a woman’s language and survive while doing it.
1) I don’t want to talk to you. Leave me alone, I need space.- Most of the time when women make this type of statement, she wants to test your limits. Granted, she is upset but she mostly wants to pull back so you will come forward. She wants you to fight for her, tell her how much you mean to her and being without her would be too hard. Gravel a little dude! That’s all she wants.
2) I’m Done- Whoa!!! Those are not two words you want to hear from a woman. Why? Guess what? She actually means it. She is fed up! R. Kelly said in his song “When a Woman’s fed up” that “It ain’t nothing you can do about it and it is too late to talk about it.” He’s right. She’s at her breaking point. She’s given chance after chance and you haven’t made a change. So, she’s finished! Yikes! If you still want to be with her, you better come out with a dynamic way for her to forgive you. No holds barred here!
3) It’s up to you- She has no idea what she wants so she’s leaving it to you to make a suggestion in which she will object and tell you what she doesn’t want. She can’t put her finger on what she really wants but she can definitely tell you what she doesn’t want. This is why restaurant choices and food options are always a problem. We can’t help ourselves.
4) Do you think I look fat/slutty/old in this?-Warning: This is a trap! Do Not ever answer that question with a yes! She is fishing for a compliment! She wants you to tell her how great she actually looks. Even if you don’t like what she is wearing, find a way to say it without making her feel like she looks disgusting. Hate the outfit and Need a way to get out of it? Try this “No babe, you look fine but I really love that blue skirt you have. I love when you wear that. Why don’t you wear that for me?” Simple! Bottom line, she wants to look good for you. She will go for that and the night will end better than you think
5) Do you think she’s pretty?- Again, this is a trap. This question basically means “Would you have sex with her?” She wants to know where you stand on other women and if your eyes are only for her. Answer wisely. The answer could result in a argument!
Subscribe to According To Candace Ray
Keep up to date on the latest content, here at According To Candace Ray. Subscribe below.